With membership levels to suit families, seniors and competitive sailors alike, we’d love to welcome you to become a part of the Nedlands Yacht Club family.
For New Members
For new members interested in becoming a part of Nedlands Yacht Club, we’d welcome you to contact the office on (08) 9386 5496 to chat through the best membership option for you. For more information about membership fees, you can view our 2019-20 Membership Fee Schedule:
Once you’ve confirmed the best membership for you, please contact our Membership Coordinator Lucy at email@example.com to fill in the membership form to complete your registration.
For returning members (Renewals)
The RevSport online registration used by the Club is now available with 1st July being the start of the new financial year.
- Please follow this link to RevSport and login to confirm that your personal details and boat details are correct.
- Please choose the appropriate membership and storage options you require.
- On completion of the online form, an invoice will be generated with the payment required. This can be paid online through RevSport or by Direct Debit/Bank transfer into the Nedlands Yacht Club Bank Account. If you pay directly into the Yacht Club Bank account no additional transaction fees will be incurred.
Other important membership information:
- Early Bird discounts are no longer available
- A 3% penalty per month will apply to members who pay after 21st July.
- The Busy Bee Levy is due if you won’t be attending 3 or more of the scheduled Busy Bees.
- The RevSport system is the Club’s database so owners are required to ensure all their details are up to date including boat information.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the office to assist you with your membership renewal: (08) 9386 5496
- Student: A Senior Member (not Senior Crew or Junior) who is a bona fide full-time student, may, on production of a Student Card, apply for a reduction of 50% of the Annual Subscription ONLY.
- Aged Senior: A Senior Member (not Senior Crew) may on production of an “Aged Pension Card” apply for a 50% reduction of the annual subscription ONLY.
- A member elected after 15 December but before the following 15 February shall be required to pay one half of the subscription for the year ending on the following 30 April.
- A member elected after 15 February shall be required to pay only one quarter of the subscription for the year ending the following 30 April.
- Please note: Failure to pay subscriptions by 21st July will attract a 3% penalty per month until payment is made.