With membership levels to suit competitive sailors, families, juniors, crews and non-sailing members alike, we’d love to welcome you to become a part of the Nedlands Yacht Club family.
Senior sailing membership – A senior sailor is any member over the age if 18 with full member privileges
Senior crew membership – A senior crew is any member over the age of 18 but does not own a boat within the club
Junior sailing membership – Any sailing member under the age of 18
Family membership – This membership is for families consisting of two adult members over the age of 18 with dependents under the age of 18
Non sailing membership – for members that want be part of the club that do not sail a boat.
Provisional Membership- A person who is a full member of a kindred water sports club or association.
For more information about membership fees, you can view our Membership Fee Schedule:
Once you’ve confirmed the best membership for you, please fill in the membership application form to start your registration and contact our Membership Coordinator at email@example.com or call the office on 9386 5946
- Student: A Senior Member (not Senior Crew or Junior) who is a bona fide full-time student, may, on production of a Student Card, apply for a reduction of 50% of the Annual Subscription ONLY.
- Aged Senior: A Senior Member (not Senior Crew) may on production of an “Aged Pension Card” apply for a 50% reduction of the annual subscription ONLY.
- A member elected after 15 December but before the following 15 February shall be required to pay one half of the subscription for the year ending on the following 30 April.
- A member elected after 15 February shall be required to pay only one quarter of the subscription for the year ending the following 30 April.
- Please note: Failure to pay subscriptions by 21st July will attract a 3% penalty per month until payment is made.
The “RevSport” online registration used by the Club will be available from 1 July. This is the start of the new financial year.
Please follow the link to Rev Sport and log on to check that your personal details and boat details are correct. Please choose what membership and storage options you require. On completion of this form, an invoice will be generated with the payment required. This can be paid by online through Rev Sport or by Direct Debit/ Bank transfer into the Nedlands Yacht Club Bank Account. If you pay directly into the Yacht Club Bank account no additional transaction fees will be incurred.
A 3% penalty per month will apply to members who pay after 21 July.
The Busy Bee Levy is due if you won’t be attending 3 or more of the scheduled Busy Bees.
The “RevSport” system is the Club’s database so owners are required to ensure all their details are up to date including boat information.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the office to assist you with your membership renewal. Phone (08) 9386 5496.
Other important membership information:
- A 3% penalty per month will apply to members who pay after 21st July.
- The Busy Bee Levy is due if you won’t be attending 3 or more of the scheduled Busy Bees.
- The RevSport system is the Club’s database so owners are required to ensure all their details are up to date including boat information.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the office to assist you with your membership renewal: (08) 9386 5496