Your sailing journey starts here as you learn the fundamental skills of sailing and are introduced to the fun of dinghy sailing in a safe and supportive environment. As you master the fundamental sailing skills, you will become equipped to sail your dinghy on your own.
Run over 6 consecutive Saturday or Sunday mornings from 8.30am -12.30pm in the beautiful and protected waters of the Swan River.
Start Sailing 1 and 2 Course Dates
- Starting Sunday 16th January 2022 at 8.30am – 12.30pm for 6 consecutive Sundays finishing Sunday 20th February 2022
- Starting Saturday 22nd Jan 2022 at 8.30am – 12.30pm for 6 consecutive Saturdays finishing Saturday 26th February 2022
- Starting Sunday 13th March 2022 at 8.30am – 12.30pm for 5 consecutive Sundays finishing Sunday 10th April 2022
Participants must be:
- 13+ years
- Capable of swimming 25 meters
- Australian Sailing certified instructors
- 20+ hours of training
- Australian Sailing Start Sailing 1 & 2 in small boat sailing
- Equipment and facilities provided
- Cost includes all training equipment and sailing membership to NYC
- Maximum of 18 students